What is High Terpene Full Spectrum Extract?
- High terpene full spectrum extract (HTFSE) is a true-to-plant oil that has been carefully processed to naturally contain not only a full spectrum of major and minor cannabinoids, but also high terpene content without any added terpenes. HTFSE preserves the true ratio of terpenes that are naturally present in the flower for a noticeably smoother and truly “flower-like” experience.
- HTFSE can be made in a variety of ways, but is best extracted from hemp using a very gentle solvent called TFE (tetrafluoroethane). Preserving the flower’s essence requires keeping it in mild conditions – temperatures and pressures that are not wildly outside of what the flower would have been subjected to.
- Hemp-derived CBD HTFSE is relatively rare in the marketplace. It’s similar to marijuana-derived HTFSE, often called live resin, due to its cannabinoid profile and terpene content.
- Modern CBD hemp plants produce a bouquet of terpenes identical to marijuana (when grown well). The enclosed COA shows that Grobright’s HTFSE contains more than 44% CBD, 1.4% CBG, and 2.72% delta 9 THC. Additionally, it is terpene rich with more than 21% terpene content in eight important terpenes.
- Produced in Colorado, Grobright HTFSE is available for wholesale sales to CDPHE-approved food manufacturers.
What does it do?
Grobright HTFSE offers the following benefits:
- Terpenes are said to promote various health benefits, such as helping people sleep or boosting energy levels.
- Terpenes are said to help people relax and get better sleep. Or may help people feel more awake and alert.
- Others claim terpenes help with physical ailments. Topically applying terpenes may temporarily reduce pain from muscle soreness.
- Grobright HTFSE extracts make great cutting agents in oils and tinctures to replace potentially harmful compounds like PG, PEG, MCTs, and vitamin E oil
What can I use it in?
Grobright HTFSE is an ideal additive to increase the concentration of cannabinoids in medical and recreational marijuana products, including:
- Enhancing the potency of flower and pre-rolls
- Tinctures, creams, and rubs
- Skincare and beauty products
- Food and beverage products, primarily to enhance a specific taste or aroma
HTFSE Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Should this product be used as is?
No, this is a concentrated extract that needs to be diluted or formulated prior to use, unless it is being consumed via vaporization.
2. Should this product be mixed? If so, with what?
HTFSE can be mixed with other extracts or dissolved in a carrier oil to be formulated into an end user product. Typical carrier oils include hemp seed oil, coconut oil, MCT oil, and olive oil.
3. Which products can it be made into?
Suitable products include tinctures, gelcaps, pet treats, topicals, edibles, vapes – everything CBD oil is being used for, CBD HTFSE can replace. Better results from CBD are a direct result of better CBD. CBD isolate and distillate simply do not have the necessary medicinal firepower to compete with pharmaceutical options. That’s why the vast majority of CBD products on the market aren’t viable replacements or alternatives for things like painkillers or sleep aids.